I was going to wait to do this giveaway for 1000 followers (so close!), but I’ve decided to reset my town, so why not do this for you all already?! there will be three winners, and they will each receive all the pictured prizes! this giveaway ends on March 10th at 11pm EST!!!
- must be following me
- all reblogs + likes count
- have your ask box open
- respond within 24 hours
that’s it! good luck!!! ( ˘ ³ ˘ ) ♥
Welcome to my SUPER CUTE giveaway~!
This is to say thank you for 2,000 followers, but also a thanks for being so amazing. I’ve literally never come across so many amazing people who are so kind and are willing to help me whenever I need it!
- All prizes are in the above photos!
- 3 people will win all prizes, except for Tia.
- 1st winner will have the choice of taking Tia.
- If they don’t take her, the 2nd person will have the choice!
- The 2 who don’t get her will receive her picture!
- Reblogs & likes count! Please only reblog once, though!
- Don’t need to follow me, but you’ll get some extras if you do!
- Must be willing to let me into your town!
- Be cute! ~ you’re all cute, so yes, this applies to you.
Okay I think that’s it! This will end Saturday 8th March GMT!
Good luck and have a wonderful day! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ﾉ *:・ﾟ✧
Mini (Two Hour) Giveaway
Posted around 6:00PM PST
Prize (One Winner):
- I will buy you a royal crown or crown
- a full inventory of 99k bag bells
- Like/Reblog all you want
- You should be available at the time this giveaway ends to give you the prize ASAP.
- Have your ask box open!!
Note: You are all awesome I wish I could give prizes to each of you!!
Ends 8:00PM PST
lolita dresses, more here
I have the entire ice series furniture and am wondering if anyone would like to trade for them or something? They’re taking up so much closet space, even though they’re quite nice. >:
If you’re an animal crossing blog, reblog this if you want me to follow you! Since I’m new, I’m not following too many people and I would like to c:
im actually so dumb = __=
first i offer to give away one of my villagers for free and then I play on the date that they already moved. SIGH
YO forreal though. this tour is probably the best one for medal-making. it’s one of two that can net a possible 20 medals at most, and it’s MUCH easier (imo) than diving for octopus.
you have 7 minutes to catch 5 to not lose. you need to catch 10 to get a gold and 20 medals. as you can see, i have easily almost doubled that.
basically, i’ve noticed a few key things to essentially beating this tour:
- stay near the water. circle the river and bridges, and the ponds. it’s easier to see, since trees can’t grow right on the edge, and dragonflies spend much more time there than non-watery parts.
- don’t run. there’s no point, since you have plenty of time. plus, if you’re walking, you’re less likely to accidentally run past your bugs.
- the petaltail dragonfly is larger and easier to catch. you don’t even really have to try.
- the banded dragonfly is smaller and very fast. the easiest way to catch one is by stopping when you see one, and wait for it to come near you. don’t chase it if you can’t catch it in two swings, it will get away and frustrate you, and just waste your time.
- any other dragonfly doesn’t count. don’t waste your time on them!
if this tour shows up on your list, play it as many times as you can before you get bored. make dat $$$$$$ bitches!
omg this is great thank you!